Masses and prayer intentions
Have a mass said
This prayer is the most beautiful of all the Catholic faith. It is a precious aid for all our requests and one of the most effective means of obtaining from God the grace that we desire.
Mass may be requested:
- for a sick person, a recovery, a person in difficulty…;
- in thanksgiving for newlyweds, for a golden wedding…;
- for a baptism, for the arrival of a child, for a birthday…;
- for a deceased person;
- for a particular intention (which may not be specified for the sake of discretion).
The mass offering is entrusted to the priest who will celebrate the mass for the requested intention. The amount of the offering is proposed by the Assembly of Bishops.
- for a mass, the offering currently amounts to 19 €.
- for a novena (celebration of 9 consecutive masses, 9 days), an offering of 180 € is proposed.
- for a Trentain called Gregorian (celebration of 30 consecutive masses, 30 days), the offering is 580 €.
Given the large number of Mass requested, we need time to process your requests; for a request on a specific date, please let us know three months in advance.
In the sanctuary, lights constantly shine in front of the image of Our Lady of the Trinity as a sign of participation in common prayer.
Their maintenance is ensured by voluntary offerings to which you can join your own.
Deposit a prayer intention